AOHNA Mentorship Program Launch
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Posted by: AOHNA
Mentorship has its benefits!
Join us for the official launch of the AOHNA Mentorship Program
October 14, 2020 from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
You must pre-register for this webinar by clicking this link:
Join us from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm for a special presentation on Nurse Mentorship with Dr. Lorelli Nowell.
Dr. Lorelli Nowell has been teaching in the Faculty of Nursing since 2003 and recently rejoined the faculty as an Assistant Professor with a Teaching and Learning Research Professorship. After being selected by the Bloomberg School of Nursing at the University of Toronto as an Emerging Nurse Scholar and completing her PhD in Nursing at the University of Calgary in 2017, she completed an Eyes High Postdoctoral Fellowship at the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning.
In part 1 of the presentation you will learn about:
- The benefits of being mentored and mentoring others
- How to have a successful mentorship
- The roles and responsibilities for participants of a mentoring relationship
In part 2 of the presentation running from 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- You will be introduced to the AOHNA Mentorship program
- Learn how to enroll in the AOHNA program and participate as a mentor or mentee
- How to access the mentoring resources and support for a successful mentoring journey
This webinar will be recorded for access after the event.
Register to attend today!