DriverCheck’s 2nd annual Fitness for Duty Summit is being held in Edmonton, Alberta on October 2 and 3, 2019. Last year over 350 people attended the inaugural event in Milton, Ontario, and we expect this year to be even bigger!
Work Safe for the Moments That Matter
This two-day educational event will address workplace challenges that employers must navigate to ensure a healthy and safe work environment for their staff and the general public. This year’s program will address a variety of fitness for duty program considerations from both a physical and mental health perspective.
The objective of this event is to provide valuable information and resources to employers so that they can put actionable items in place to build a healthier and safer workplace.
Topics covered will include:
• Removing the Mask: Creating Wellness in the Workplace
• Cannabis in the Workplace: 1 Year Later
• Recent Rulings: Implications for Company Alcohol and Drug Policies
• Continuing the Quest for an Impairment Test
• Random Testing Programs – A Panel Discussion
• Healthy Minds, Healthy Workplace – Psychological Health & Safety in Your Organization
• Opioid Use & Workplace Safety
• Making the Most of your Employee Assistance and Substance Abuse Programs
• Injury Management: Easing the Pain
• Determining Fitness for Duty and the Pre-Employment Medical
• Supervisor Training (Reasonable Cause) – a certificate awarded at the end of the training
Click here to register!